View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:31 AM   #9
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess10 View Post
i tried to bell train princess and she seemed to get the hang of it but she would be confused if someone came or went out the door and she would sometime ring it when she didn't have to go or when she was yelling at the pug & owners she despises across the hall.....
...anyways, i just began letting her "tell" me she has to go out. she will give me a total death stare, lol, and if i don't look at her she will bark. before i can get the 1st sound out to ask her she darts for the door and starts bouncing off the wall & leash hanging there...yes, she's a spaz! and now that she's older (about 13 months) she asks to go out considerably less than she used to. puppyhood is so hard, but it pays off once they do mature.
good luck.
My Princess ate the bell...it was a tragedy here...I went out and bought an oversized hand painted cutesy ribbon paid-too-much-for -it (too embarrassed to even say actually) and ye Princess ate it well okay she ripped it apart and destroyed the bell, ribbon and door hanger the first day it was here...hmmmm she's out of her puppy crazy stage might go for the bell again...wondering if the OP's dog is just thinking the bell is for I want to go outside and not I have to go potty...

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!