Thread: Our new beds
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #7
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennxling View Post
Is that sturdy enough??? I would totally make one for my babies! Do you have instructions guide?

It is very sturdy!!! Bevo weighs 4 pounds or so, but it would easily support 5 of him!!! He cant even make the fleece bow. The instructions are simple. Use 1/2 PVC pipe. We did 2 foot long and 1 foot wide. (one bed takes 6 foot of pipe including legs) We bought 4 "tripod" pvc pipe conectors at lowes in the plumbing section for the corners and the legs. We cut the legs 4 inches, and rubber end caps so it wouldnt slide (hardware isle). We used pvc glue when assembling it to ensure it never came apart. Next, we spray painted the frame black (but you could use whatever color). I bought 3/4 yard of fleece per bed. although it was a bit too long, but we used the little extra piece for a pillow. I cut the "strips" 3 1/4 inches long and tied a piece (top and bottom) to the frame. I tied 3 sides and then inserted some matting in between the two pieces of fleece to make it more cushiony, although you dont have to,then tied up the forth side. Hope this make sense!! Im a visual person, so its hard to put my "visions" into writing!! lol

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!