View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #41
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryl irvin View Post
Lossing Peanut on Feb.25th 2011 was the hardest thing I have ever gone through, well it feels that away anyway. It hurt as bad as it did when I lost my father on 12-27-2008 Im glad that I joined Yorkie Talk it just so happened when I needed it the most reading the other story also sadden me. I never thought I could love something so such a feel so lost but I have Benji that still needs my love. He lost he friend too! Benji is only 3yrs old and I can tell that he is sad to. I hope that I can Rescue a yorkie or adopt. I just no that I will never buy another pet from a pet store. Peanut was sick from day one but I know that he live for 15years because he knew mommie Loved him and I would do whatever it took to keep him well.
So i am thankful for the 15yrs. we had together and I know when I cross athat bridge he will be waiting. Just remember that we will be with our loving pets again one day.

God Bless
p

peanut's Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is very hard. We get so attached to them. Thoughts and hugs sent your way.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!