View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #15
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

O...M...G!!! Although I didn't want to watch this....I did! How can ANY human being treat animals like that!!! Too look at those little faces everyday and not care about how they are living!!! MAKES ME SICK! That poor little white furbaby pictured under the couch was just heartbreaking! And the HOUSE!! OMG! how can people live like that!! do they really think that is healthy for themselves as well as the animals! I wish they would close ALL the mills!! You can certainly tell they don't care for the animals at all! It's all about the all mighty buck! This really disturbs me! I have a friend that lost her little Lhasa right after christmas...she is on line looking for a Lhasa or s**tzu breeder...said she found a good breeder...I checked out the site...It's a mill (broker) I have tried to talk to her about mills and brokers but, she just won't listen...she thinks because it says they are "home" raised and it shows pics of people holding and loving them and pics of the parents that they are reputable breeders...I CAN NOT make her understand that these are internet PICTURES!! doesn't mean they are real...Makes me so upset! (sorry...just had to vent this)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!