View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
trogers8
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Meet 3.5 month old Helo!

This is Helo, my 3.5 month old chocolate Yorkie. I got him January 16th and he has been such a good puppy. I crate trained him right away and put him on a feeding schedule of twice a day, morning around 7:30am and evening when I get home from work at 5:30pm. At first he would only eat when he wanted to and seemed to want to play games, but I didn't play games with him and food (learned that lesson when my mom had a Shih-Tzu and had to hand feed him until he was almost a year old) so he eventually caught on that he had to eat when I fed him or be really hungry! So now he knows its time to eat in the morning and evening.

He caught on to potty training pretty quickly, only having accidents in his cage if he really couldn't hold it. He was 1.8lbs on his last vet visit about 3 weeks ago, but since then he has been filling out and feeling more solid so I am confident he has gained some more weight since then. I believe he will be about 5lbs if not a little less.

Anyways, enjoy the pictures and feel free to ask questions!

The 3rd picture (with the raccoon toy) is when I first got him. The others are more recent.
Attached Thumbnails
Meet 3.5 month old Helo!-11-6-12-03-pm.jpg   Meet 3.5 month old Helo!-11-7-38-38-pm.jpg   Meet 3.5 month old Helo!-11-11-08-46-pm.jpg   Meet 3.5 month old Helo!-1000000247.jpg  
trogers8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!