View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 08:22 AM   #52
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLisaLo
Kandi went to the vet this morning, good news, her progesterone level is still up so she is in no immediate danger of premature labor.
We are going to keep a close eye on her over the holidays, then go in Tuesday for another test and she is scheduled for her csection on Thursday the 29th which will put her at 59 days Might go ahead and do it on Tuesday if the levels are down enough, but the longer we wait, the better!!!Thanks for all the prayers, I know that has played a huge part in her staying pregnant and please continue to pray for her as she goes into this last week.
I commend you for taking the appropriate steps to handle this situation that you are now faced with. I can tell your vet knows what he/she's doing. I assume you are not going to wait for labor but when her progrestrone is low showing her body's ready for labor then do the c-section. Feel at ease that you have done everything you can to ensure Kandi will have a safe delievery. You are the perfect example of how to handle an 'oops' when size is a concern. Did you get a 2nd job yet or take out a 2nd mortgage on your house?..lololol. It's worth it!

I will be looking for the birth announcement!
Irene
YorkieRini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!