View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #71
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Often, when you have someone going back and forth about buying a puppy for several days there are other people calling about the puppy. What is a breeder to do without a deposit? Sometimes you just get tired of all the going back and forth. It should not take a buyer several days to decide if they want the puppy or not. Ideally, they will have thought about it for awhile before contacting the breeder. My feeling is if a person is serious about the puppy, they will not have a problem sending the deposit. but finding the best home for the puppy is always the breeders responsibility. I recently had a little boy for sale and not much interest in him until he was about ten weeks old. Then I started getting as many as five/six phone calls a day. I turned several down flat out for one reason or another. I would rather have kept him than send him to a home I didn't feel was good enough for him. When he was 14 weeks old he went to live with a lovely widow lady. That was the ideal home for him. Breny is a good breeder and will always do what she thinks is best for her puppies.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!