View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
diannenet
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Custom Made Pet Beds & Pet Feeders

My husband made a dog bed and double feeder as a donation to Yorkie Haven Rescue for their raffle in July at the dog show in Houston, Texas. The Yorkie blanket does not come with the bed. I just put it in the bed for the picture. Cathy at T. BUMPKINS & CO. Washable Doggie Pee Pads & More said she can make you a blanket or pillow for your bed if you want to order one from her. The bed is custom handcrafted solid wood with sturdy box joint corners and can be stained in light, medium or dark stain with multiple coats of clear high gloss pet safe finish. The single or double feeders can be personalized with your pet's name engraved. These beds are low to the ground so your little furbutts won’t have to jump to get in them and since the beds have feet, they will be off the floor and away from cold drafts. My husband made one for us and we have it sitting on our hardwood floor and it looks like a beautiful piece of handcrafted furniture.

Due to the size of these items, they will be sent Parcel Post. It takes about a week to make them due to the various steps in handcrafting the feeder or bed. Parcel Post delivery takes about a week to ten days for delivery but if it’s anything like Media Mail, it gets there a lot sooner in most cases.

Here are the details so if you'd like to order any of the items, please PM me with your choices. I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Single feeder (stainless steel bowl included) - $28 + $5.00 shipping (add $5 for personalization)
Double feeder (stainless steel bowls included)- $48 + $8.00 shipping (add $5 for personalization)

Small dog bed – (13”x18”) - $55 + $10 shipping
Medium dog bed – (18”x24”) - $65 + $13 shipping
Large dog bed – (20”x30”) - $80 + $15 shipping

Speedy loves sleeping on a soft, fluffy blanket in her bed. She's 18 lbs. and there's plenty of room for more dogs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0169_1.JPG (79.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0172_1.JPG (78.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0168_1.JPG (75.8 KB, 97 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!