View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 07:05 AM   #49
JLisaLo
Yorkie Talker

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!
I didn't dream I would ever get so many responses! This just shows me that I am in the right place, I know that there are others who love their babies as much as I do and honestly I have learned alot here. I do appreciate each and every one of you who have taken the time to read, post and most of all give me your advice/opinions, even though some were strong I still appreciate the concern for my baby which I know was the reason for the responses to my original post. Kandi is still doing fine, just lazy and clingy, spoiled and luvving it, we aren't out of the woods yet, but I have a very good feeling and know that I have given her the best care and did my very best to see her thru this. She will never ever go thru this again and we will make sure her babies get only the best care and go to only the best of homes. I am amazed at how many people are already calling and stopping me to ask about purchasing. That is not my concern at all. No amount of money will change my mind, I have decided to give one to my brother as well as my ex-husband (weird but he loves KoKo and Kandi), so I know that they will be loved and well taken care of. Merry Christmas to everyone !!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!