View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Jeeze, Tibbe nearly killed me training him but I kinda feel that I got the dog I needed as he got me up and moving when all I wanted to do was avoid painful movements. The first 3 weeks were straight out of the "hot place"! The pain was so bad I couldn't sleep but I kept him to his schedule of training, grooming, vet visits, dentals, etc., etc., and lots of mommy time. I almost gave up as it was such a drastic change to my life and the discomfort was just almost impossible to deal with, but give up to what? I couldn't do without him and couldn't keep up the current pace or pain and I was scared for both of us. But somewhere about the 3 1/2 week point, things began to get easier, Tibbe got less wild and began to learn things and oh, he LOVED me ,and I, him! Now, of course, I see getting Tibbe as just what I needed as my health improved drastically and I am very active compared to pre-Tibbe life. And I feel pretty sure that Tibbe feels the same as he went from a crated, lonely, life to being the center of my world. I guess I will always have a Yorkie for many reasons.

Sounds like your Penny is a little minx and such a joy. I am sure she is a lot of work but she sure sounds worth it and like she's got some proud parents!
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!