View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Marie 1
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Penny was easy to train,

Have not been around for some time. Family business. Penny is now 1 1/2 years old. My what a gal she is. We started training her by hanging a bell on door knob. Had to ask her a lot if she wanted out. Of course she wanted out, and not always to go potty. She got a small treat everytime she would go potty and still does. She likes to kills herself to get into the kitchen to get her treat. And you better not forget. However; she pees outside but if you don't hang around long enough for her to go pot then she goes on her pee pad in her bedroom. Yes, she has her own room. She has her tent in there so when we go someplace we just put her in her tent with her bedding. Works great. She gets a treat, she lets you know she went pot too. She will stare you in the face. Oh, did I tell you that the bell won't work now. She just stares at you or barks in your face. Such langage I tell her. We are in our 70s and would not get a Yorkie again as it takes a lot of energy but would not part with her for a million. She is our baby. Pat
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!