View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 04:45 AM   #48
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLisaLo
Kandi went to the vet this morning, good news, her progesterone level is still up so she is in no immediate danger of premature labor.
We are going to keep a close eye on her over the holidays, then go in Tuesday for another test and she is scheduled for her csection on Thursday the 29th which will put her at 59 days Might go ahead and do it on Tuesday if the levels are down enough, but the longer we wait, the better!!!Thanks for all the prayers, I know that has played a huge part in her staying pregnant and please continue to pray for her as she goes into this last week.
I just wanted to say good luck again to you - it sounds like you're getting great advise and I wanted to add this....We all have a different STYLE of posting on these sites....what one person might consider to be rude... another person would see it as an opinion offered -

If we ALL talked the same way and said the same things - this site would be very boring and not nearly as informative.... No one should ever feel scared to post - when we put out there with questions...we should be ready for all different kinds of replies. I personally love all the different personalities on this site - I think each person has something to offer in their own way...

I wish your little Kandi the best of luck ...please keep us updated on how mom and babies are doing and I do hope you follow the advise of the breeders and members here and get that angel spayed...GOOD LUCK to you and Happy Holidays !!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!