View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

empty-nester here too! My daughter went away to college in fall 08, my son in fall 10, and my last yorkie passed away my daughter's senior year in H.S. This past fall was my first time living alone ever. I truely enjoyed the first semester. I went out to dinner, shopping, movies, etc. with friends whenever I wanted, drove out to visit my kids some weekends, but I didn't have to answer to anyone, be home for anyone, take care of anyone but me After a couple of months, I hated it My kids decided I needed another yorkie. They were gonna surprise me with one for Christmas, but then decided they should probably talk to me about it first & make sure I wanted another one. We talked over Christmas break & I thought about it and decided yes! They presented me with ZoE in January of this year. I don't know what I was thinking going so long without another yorkie. ZoE is such a lil bundle of love, I can't stand to be without her. I literally take her everywhere, other than to work, with me...dinner, shopping...& yes..even movies
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!