View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #12
Islandloverr
YT Addict

Cry

Yea, i've read this article on the internet too. That pup is one tough cookie! i really pray that Wall-E doesn't have to go through that again.

But everytime i hear about this article, i think about something i read explaining how workers at the shelters put animals down. It was disturbing!

i mean i already hate the fact that sooo many animals get put down a day. & for some breeds the moment they enter they're put on death row. It really breaks my heart.

i'm not going to say too much because i don't want to give you nightmares like me...but basically (idk if this applies to other shelters) in the ASPCA in NY they have someone who isn't even a vet or vet tech inject the animal...its just some random person that works there i guess, so sometimes they "miss their mark". & the animals don't "pass peacefully" as we're lead to believe. They're actually in pain...well according to that person the animal SHOULD be sedated before injected...but since so many shelters are low on funds, they just give it to them straight. They said they've witnessed the animals screaming, gasping for air and other crazy stuff. i'm just going to stop now cause i feel myself getting emotional about it again.

i mean i did read this on craigslist, so this could be false....but its pretty convincing and scary. it makes me want to run to the nearest ASPCA and flip out like a lunatic!!!
Islandloverr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!