View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 09:41 PM   #10
heather_lathrop
Gizmo and Gidget's Pet
Donating Member

Rose

As I sit here and read your story it brings tears to my eye's. It was just Tuesday night that I lost my sugar. I know how it feels to fall in love with a pet, and then have them taken away, and no one can help you. And I also have children that are two little to understand what is really going on. My four year old keeps asking, mommy, when is sugar coming inside, is she still going potty?? It makes me cry everytime. She was hit by a car when I let her out to potty. Then the car just drove off and left her to die. By the time I got there and picked her up she took her last breath. I just screamed and cried, and I felt so helpless. My heart just aches. But I hope that you know that the pain will get better. And please don't give up on yorkies. I think it would do you some good to try and get another one. I don't want you to think that I am saying to replace her, but you would not believe how much a puppy can help heal your heart. If you ever need to talk please feel free to message me. I will be saying prayers for you and you family. I hope that I can be of some help. And if you ever have any questions, this is definetly the place to ask them. We are all glad that you joined this site. May you sweet baby rest in peace!

- In honor of my sweet Ayden!
heather_lathrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!