Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Bellasmom30
YT Addict

Angry Need advice

So our neighbors (whom we share a fence with) have 3 dogs that live outside. Two Heelers and a mixed something. All 3 are fairly good sized dogs. Well, the Heelers are literally biting the planks off of the fence from the bottom trying to get to my Bella and my moms poodle!

My 13 yr old was actually nipped by one of the dogs last week. I went next door and talked with her and she was not too disturbed by this to say the least! She and her husband did replace that particular plank. The dog had stuck her head through one of the planks she had apparently bitten off and when my 13 yr old tried to remove my 1 yr old from the dogs way so he wouldn't get hurt, he ended up taking the bite! Just a scratch from a tooth but still ticks me off! She and her husband did replace that particular plank.

I have replaced some of the planks, and put sturdy bricks in front of the others, but these dogs are viscious! They bite more pieces off EVERYDAY!! When I go to fix what they have destroyed trying to get to MY dogs, they try to bite at me!

I don't even know what to do anymore?! I'm afraid to call the city because I don't want them to take her dogs and do something crazy (plus start WW3 with our neighbors) but there has to be some resolve here before someone gets seriously hurt! I couldn't take it if something happened to one of my kids or dogs! Any suggestions as to what to do?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!