View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:47 PM   #1
MiaW
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default My Hear Is So Emptu

I looked on the internet and found this website. Just 24 hours ago I lost my precious Tinkerbell, a beautiful tiny tot yorkie. Tinkerbell filled our lives with so much love, even though we had only had her for 10 days. Last evening, I was in our basement working out and my 12 year old daughter ran downstairs with Tinkerbell in her arms, seizuring. I panicked and gave her nutrical as I dialed 911. I gave her sugar, mouth-to-mouth, called the breeder, but no one could help me as Tinkerbell literally died in my arms. I ran out of the house and into my car to the emergency animal hospital with hopes and thoughts that somehow my Tinkerbell would be resucitated. She was dead on arrival. My daughter fainted and then went into shock. I can't believe she is gone. She was so fiesty and precious. I feel like I didn't do enough to save her. Today I took her to the Univ of Penn for an necropsy. I can't eat or sleep. This is the first time I have had a loss in my entire life. I can't stop thinking about her. Her pink bed is still in my bedroom, her bowl, her bow....ugh, this is so hard.
MiaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!