View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #28
jltwigg10
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
I am sorry... but your story has made me cry. I lost my mom 15 years ago and I will tell you one word of advice. Love her every minute you have her with you.
I live near you... I think .. I have an extra crate and small puppy stuff if you need it.

Your mom will love the little poodle.. I had one as a pre teen and he was so smart and loving!! A great choice.

I will add your family to my prayers. and I hope to hear many stories of job about your mom and her puppy.
Thank you so much for that reminder and for the offer.

I took my time and over the past 7 weeks I had gotten her almost everything she needed. Somehow I forgot to get her a leash and harness. But that is okay because she went today and picked out a leash and pretty pink harness. That is what she is wearing in the pictures. Guess I needed to let her buy something for her new puppy. LOL

She is a very good puppy already. Mom has had her for 24 hours and no accidents in the house or her crate. My mom drove a friend to a drs apt today because they had car problems. She was gone 3 hours and Missi held it that entire time. She did not go in her crate and she waited until she got outside and squatted and went. My mom praised her a lot for that one.

They are really off to a great start.

Last edited by jltwigg10; 03-01-2011 at 05:29 PM.
jltwigg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!