View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:06 AM   #4
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

3 hours is the max I'd go...I'd be looking really hard for a friend, relative etc to puppy sit her...but sometime they have dogs and you are left with the option of leaving them alone...doesn't your vet have boarding-that's the best option for a dog that can't go to daycare because of medical or vac. issues...

A ticking clock under the dog bed in the play pen should work good-if you were really interested (cheaper than the ones for puppies) go to walmart, or otherwise and get one of the baby womb sounds stuffies-they are puppy safe as they are infant safe-no eyes nose etc to be pulled off and choked on...

Keep the vet's number and your emergency puppy kit (should have a syringe dropper for measuring, karo, nutrical, triple antibiotic ointment, I keep Apple Cider Vinegar in mine too it's my must have, safety scissor nippers) handy just incase you walk in the door to an emergency-best to be prepared...with a pup so young are you using a water bottle for giving water or a bowl...

Might want to consider a bottle for safety...dog water bottle I have to use one for my miniature schnauzer as they are not actually supposed to drink from bowl-bacteria infections in their beard from wetness...
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!