View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 AM   #8
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Cry Update: I hope this baby will be okay...

I hope the baby will be alright where ever it ends up. My friend texted me this AM to tell me that the dog wasn't working out, and it caused problems with her and her BF, so she is getting her BF's Mom to call the lady to see if she will take the little girl back. My guess is 'no', and if she does, she will either not care for it, just as she did before, or go to another parking lot and try to pawn the poor dog off. I told my friend that the dog is now her responsibility, and care for the dog should be her #1 priority. She needs to take it to the vet, and if she decides to adopt it to a forever home, she can charge the new family for the cost of the shots. My friend is 18, and it shows in her discretion sometimes. She is a sweet girl with bad judgment. Free puppies are a bad sign, and someone giving them away at 5 weeks is a red flag that they don't want to pay for the expenses of the litter. The owner's Beagle went off and got pregnant, and she doesn't know what they are mixed with. The little girl is full of worms and no first round of vacs. It breaks my heart; it really does. I may try to help her out with the vacs so that I at least know the puppy is healthy. ): My friend's company manners drive me crazy, but I still love all animals, and it kills me that this little girl is going to be an orphan again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!