View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Dog dander...that's why I only have hypoallergenic dogs...I'm not allergic to dogs if I was it would be their saliva that was the real issue and I'd not be able to have a dog unless I stayed very allergy medicated out...but I do have allergies and not every dander dog bugs me but most do...

I had a similar hard time with a friend who's kids are not well trained and she didn't intervene in telling them to back off...so I did. I'm responsible for taking care of my dogs...period.

I'm a pretty straight forward person though from the get go...it's hard to establish boundaries or otherwise if you've already been imposed upon...so tell her your concerns-how you do so is up to you, but you have a voice for a reason.

5 weeks is way too young for that pup to be out anywhere it can't have vacs yet and she's risking its life! if your dogs have their vacs. they're basically fine...it's the pup at risk...but there are many illnesses that don't have vacs so all are at risk-she seems super uneducated! Educate her if you are her friend. Worms can also be spread to people!

Personally I just say things point blank...I find that less rude than beating around a bush or sugar coating...then again I tick a lot of ppl off too.

Is her dog too rough with your dog? Safety first-over worrying is one thing-my dogs all play with 110# American Staff she's super gentle it's their Chihuahua friend I worry about...but size does matter if they get too excited or aren't a play nice kind of dog-it's your job to protect your baby.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!