View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Default Custom Designed Baby Wipe Cases

I am now making adorable baby wipe cases in both Traveler and Jumbo sizes as well as family wipe boxes for bathrooms and homes.

All Travel Wipe Boxes come with Huggies Natural Care Wipes in them $10.00 each with $3.50 shipping

Jumbo Wipes are also hypoallergenic wipes of varying brands $15.00 plus $3.50 shipping

Personal Wipes are also available for adults and family use. I can decorate just about any plastic box that contains wipes so if you have a favorite brand let me know. Options include: Scott, Charmin, Summer's Eve, Playtex, Huggies, Pampers, Equate, and more!! $10-15 each depending on size of the wipe box.

We also have travelers cases for your mini tissue packs. These are just large enough to fit small travel packs of tissues. They can be personalized to match your purse or bag and are hard cases to protect your purse from becoming flooded by tissues and are washable inside so you can store used tissues inside and wipe out later. $5.00 each $1.50 shipping

Wipe Boxes can be designed in any of our cotton or fleece/flannel fabrics and paired with your choice of ribbon and beautiful notions.

WE HAVE ADDED TONS OF NEW FABRICS AND RIBBONS!!!

See my beautiful fabrics and notions here:

http://mercedesandme.com/fabrics.aspx

Order Online:

WipeBoxes

OR

Private Message me to start designing
your wipes or tissue cases.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN5395.jpg (29.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg dscn5401.jpg (33.9 KB, 46 views)
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!