View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Baroness
YT Addict

Rose Hello Everyone, New Yorkie mom here...

I'm so glad I found this site, googling to find help with my new addition to the family...Teddie, an almost 12 weeks old Yorkie male. So...HELLO! My name is Shannon and I just got "Teddie" this week. Had him checked out at a lovely vet and she says he is perfect, and I think so too. So far so good on everything for him except his eating. Bought Royal Canin puppy for him to eat and he pretty much puts his nose up at it. Tried adding a wee bit of wet food to it and he snorts at it. So I have a picky eater it seems. Any ideas are so welcome...

Otherwise Teddie is good, a wee bit too much into gnawing...but I give him toys to chew and he seems to get distracted. I've only had him a short while but he is already priceless to me. I own three other dogs as well that are all ok with him. A black lab (10 yo), a german shepherd mix (6 yo), and pomeranian (4 yo). They all mother/father him and put up with his puppy ways w/o incident. I have Teddie learning his name and learning to come when called already, so I am branching out into potty training. He has a pattern so I am following it closely.

Anyhow, thought I'd give some info so everyone knew a wee bit about me and Teddie from the get-go. I will be reading, learning, and open to any and all suggestions from all of you.

Shannon
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!