View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #14
smyrfette
Senior Yorkie Talker

I signed for sure this is where my girls found my rescue savannah on ebay classifieds byb breeder or worse.

they do allow rescue's to post there as well and I think they were placing ads and checking them when hers popped up no pic just a stupid story.

They had me on that mission emailing the person and working my magic as they called it to arrange to come get the dog.

They spared me the fine details though except mommy you can do it besides she won't care really even if she pretends to who takes this dog it all about money and she's not going to make that for her...but risks high a puppymiller will snap her up and then this dog is dead in a year.

my one email got me a phone number and I explained my loss of my yorkie and the reason I wanted hers was to have company.

she actually pulled the ad though she kept telling me ..she's not the prettiest yorkie this and that and I was totally expecting with her claiming her being 3.6lbs a shaved down rat.

WE made the drive and I have to say she made me meet her at her work where she's a groomer...yep in a petshop no doubt...did they have puppies...yep...did i keep my cool...yes all for the sake of my little girl

It was the longest half hour in my life lately I paid the fee and showed her my binky's picture book that was a slam for sure and my way of showing her the life this little dog will now have...sad when she wanted to say goodbye to this little dog and paul was holding her...she pushed her head into his chest and was achoring her paws on his arm..not wanting to go to someone who had her 4 years.

so they can call it what they wish ebay classifieds is evil...if my girls didn't see this ad just as it posted I'd had to think of the fate my little girl would have had

p.s. fives times or more when she was showing me her akc papers...she kept saying she's sure she could have a few more litters.

I kept saying ohh no my nerves couldn't handle the stress and she's far too tiny to breed and that I only have the one yorkie.

one would think that this dog had 2 puppies her first litter...2nd time 5 puppies...she went into seizures....and had to have a csection...yet they have the mentality its still ok to continue breeding them.

Paul had never had to do this type of thing before and I'll have to admit he did amazing and remained calm.

when we got in the truck and were on our way..he said "oh my gawd honey that woman's driveway doesn't go to the road" look at this little thing and I thought your binky was little...awww she's shaking...give her to me and he opens his hoodie and shoved her in it and I could see his eyes tearing.

He asked me why didn't I buy a harness there since I said I was getting one later and I told him...I don't support millers/brokers or whatever they call it and it was hard to explain this.

I told him the only mission I was on was to save this dog from being bred to death and to note I didn't go near the puppy cages and kept my back to them.

my heart is so soft sometimes but I'm so thankful I can stiffen the backbone when its needed.
smyrfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!