View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Farleys
No Longer a Member

Default Here are my yorkies Two Big brothers!

Here are my other 2 Dogs. Graham is a puggle/ jack russell mix. We had a client come to our veterinary clinic where i work who had a Jack Russell who accidently got pregnant by her daughters puggle. And they told us they were going to kill the whole litter when she gave birth because they dont believe in mixed breed dogs!!!!!!!!!!! AWFUL!!!!! Anyway i drove Four hours to pick them up, the people thought i was crazy , but i couldnt stand the thought. SO they called me when she started giving birth. ANd by the time i got there she had just given birth to the last one!! She didnt even get a chance to clean the last one up and the people handed them over to me. They told us they would just toss them in the garbage. So there were 6 babies total, and i took them home , and bottle fed them. And they all lived and did very well. And we found graham a great home, and then the man got transferred to a new job in a new area and couldnt keep him, one week later. So he brought him back, and we just had to keep him. I will try to post a picture of him later, i keep trying but all the ones i have are too big i guess
The next is Eddie, he is a Jack Russell/ Rat Terrier mix. He is a very good little guy. Not too hyper, like i expected him to be. Anyway then i have Farley, my Yorkie! Who an older man gave me because he couldnt potty train him after one week!! Anyway i love them all equally!! ANd wouldnt trade them for anything!!!! Eddie is the one in the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nov27,2010.jpg (5.4 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Farleys; 02-26-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Farleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!