View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Default Now available at mercedes & me

We are starting another new branch out from our regular clothing and blanket business and will now be making a new product.

Personalized Travel Wipe Boxes
and
Personalized Jumbo Wipe Boxes

These will be beautifully handcrafted with fabric and ribbons and other jewels and notions fit for your little price or princess.

They can be used for pets, babies, ladies, and households and filled with wipes for their respective use. Each box will come filled with a supply of wipes in either hypoallergenic (pets/kids), facial wipes, or personal cleansing cloths (ladies).

Doggie Moms, what better way to hide your pet's wipes than a matching wipe box to go with their cute carriers?

Ladies! Have you ever needed a little refreshing and clean moment? Now these beautiful wipe boxes can slide into your purse and even come in matching colors to hide away just like a compact.

Travel size boxes sell for $10
Jumbo size and personal cleaning wipe boxes for $15
Shipping is $3.50 per box

SAMPLES WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE FOR BROWSING!!

Pictures Posted Below are Ideas for what I can make NOT actual sample photos from my personal collection or anything I HAVE MADE!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Camo.gif (77.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg sbprincesspoofwipecase.jpg (39.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg MHCAWM28EDPM.jpg (123.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg d69312f160dce114e3115297671a228c_image_350x237.jpg (13.5 KB, 21 views)
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!