View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #10
smyrfette
Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm so happy he's found a happy home they sure thrive with lots of love and care.

I am noting my rescue is really coming along and it will be 4 weeks tomorrow I've had her.

She has no interest at all in the tv.

My binky on the other hand loved tv....judge joe brown she loved his voice and if I forgot to shut off the bedroom tv that is where I'd find her right on the edge of the bed listening to him.

She liked cesar millan the dog whisperer though that was a highly interactive thing and I'd have to tell her inside voices a few times...then she'd simmer to something we call silent barks..where she's still barking but its so quiet you can't hear it...lol

wheel of fortune another of her favs I've not put that show on since I lost her in January since I always put that on for her.

She liked a series on animal planet called escape to chimp eden the most vocal she ever got was during that show.

she'd have different tones of barking from knock it off...to oh its ok poor thing barking tones.

I do remember my son coming into my room once and try to take the remote when I had it playing a pre recorded maury show and she took a big fit.

I'd tell her ok time for you are not the father so I can sleep

I miss my binky beyond words but I am so glad my girls tossed me in the direction of taking in a rescue.

My Savannah will watch videos though on my laptop I caught her all intense watching one someone posted today of their little guy doing tricks
smyrfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!