View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:02 AM   #1
eensor
YT 2000 Club Member

Default The 12 Days of Christmas Yorkie Style!

On the first day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me, a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the second day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the third day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the fourth day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the fifth day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the sixth day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me six wet kisses, five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the seventh day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me, seven mice a-dying, six wet kisses, five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the eighth day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me, eight gross chew toys, seven mice a-dying, six wet kisses, five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the ninth day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me nine rugs a-ruined, eight gross chew toys, seven mice a-dying, six wet kisses, five tangle mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the tenth day of Christmas my yorkie gave to me, ten heart attacks, nine rugs a-ruined, eight gross chew toys, seven mice a-dying, six wet kisses, five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three wquished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me eleven chases outside, ten heart attacks, nine rugs a-ruined, eight gross chew toys, seven mice a-dying, six wet kisses, five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Yorkie gave to me 12 hours of laptime, eleven chases outside, ten heart attacks, nine rugs a-ruined, eight gross chew toys, seven mice a-dying,six wet kisses, five tangled mats, four gnawed on chair legs, three squished turds, two chewed up socks, and a paper towel drenched in pee pee!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Whew!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!