Thread: Curious..
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #15
yorkielove2910
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you all so much for your replies!

I did lots of research before I picked this breeder, and I thought she was reputable, but now I realize that I was wrong. I did know that normally yorkies should not be taken to new homes until 10-12 weeks of age. In her emails, she implied that she kept her puppies until then. However, when Luna was 8 weeks, she called me and told me that she was ready. I discussed Luna's age with her and she assured me that Luna was eating very well and was ready. So, I trusted her judgment. Now I realize that it's not just about the puppy's health or eating habits, but about the socialization process. I thought I could trust my breeder. Lesson learned!

I also realized when I got home that she did not provide me with Luna's AKC certificate. Not good! So I will be calling her today to talk to her about it. I just hope that she can provide me with one, and didn't lie to me about her dogs and puppies being AKC registered. I feel bad that I trusted this woman. I feel like I should have known better

But, if I hadn't chose this breeder, I wouldn't have gotten my little Luna. She is wonderful and AJ and I love her no matter what!

I'm concerned about her LP. I talked to a nurse at my vet today and she told me that it could really go either way. It could get worse, or it could get better. Yorkiedaze, I am glad to hear that! I hope that is the case with Luna.

Anyway, thank you all so much for your replies. I very much appreciate it! I will post pictures of her as soon as I figure out how to!
yorkielove2910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!