View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseAngel View Post
Thanks for the advise and contact information... I have tried local rescues and the Yorkies I've seen at the rescue all seem to have health or behavioral issues or just be so scared. I know that can happen with any breed, but I really don't want a special needs dog. I don't mind a young adult but would so prefer a puppy to have. Online I have again and again found adds for Yorkies and then found them to be some sort of puppy scam. it's been very upsetting. What should a Yorkie cost? Prices seem to vary a lot, from a few hundred to thousands.
Warm Regards,
Rose
Tons of Yorkie puppy scammer online...you just can't trust that you will get the puppy you want or even get a puppy at all by buying online...you can find good/reputable breeders online but you must go and meet this breeder at her/his home in person to know you are getting a healthy puppy and the puppy you want...after all that puppy will be a family member for 15 to 20 years so its worth taking your time, getting to know a breeder first before buying from them.

A reputable breeder will never sell a puppy before 12 weeks of age either and run as fast as you can if they say they sell teacups...there is no such thing a yorkie is a yorkie small or large....They can range in price from $800.00 to $1500.00 and thats here in Florida...but I'm sure they are about the same anywhere.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!