View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
Coton Momma
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile Thanks Yorkie Folks!

I have been lurking for a couple of months reading many of your old threads and thought it was time to pop out and say Hi and THANKS! My Angel is the first small dog I have had and they are just different arn't they! I have had GSDs and Border Collies in the past and this little Coton has been quite the learning experience. I found you by looking for help with potty training and have found many things including grooming info, training and keeping these little guys safe.

To my husbands shock, I am thinking that Angel may need a little Yorkie sister in the future. Someone to play with. I think it would be a good match as Cotons tend to be laid back but never loose their puppy play. I am sure a Yorkie would soon become the boss but that would be ok. Not till I have more time with Angel, she is just five months old. I really don't want two "in diapers" as it were. And I do have concerns about health issues. One of my selling points to Hubby is that a Yorkie would be able to wear and use all the MANY things Angel has outgrown. Um, you see dear, we would be SAVING money
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!