View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtime View Post
we are at our wits end and close to getting rid of yogi. he is approx 10 months old potty pad trained and uses it everyday for both full peeing and pooping but for some reason every few days he just unloads a full pee right in front of us usually on the couch. please help us figure out why because he is perfect in every other way but we will need to get rid of him if we cant remedy this. its not fear or marking in any way. he does it when things are perfect in the house no stress is ever brought to this dog and he just squats and lets it all go for no apparent reason. its a puzzle.
I don't have any suggestions but want you to know you aren't alone!
My two girls, sadie 6yrs and Lillie 4yrs, were both pad trained and only occasionally would go on the floor...NOW it seems they are going backwards!! VERY frustrating!! I'm not going to get rid of them but they go where they want now and only use the pads once in a while! I was thinking about putting panties on them. Hubby and I both work...I don't go in until 2 in the afternoon and get home around 7 at night...I don't know if leaving panties on them for that long would be such a great idea...if you come up with a solution...please share
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!