View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
Bellasmom30
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036 Question about coat please

So Bella's shedding her puppy coat (I assume) and getting her adult coat. Down the center of her spine is turning a silver grey. At first it was mixed with the black, but now it is growing down and dominating especially by her mid back and before her tail starts.

Her puppy coat to me feels like hwat has been described on here as a cotton coat. So, I assumed she would just have a cotton coat. But, the new hair is different. It is very shiny, straight and slick looking. It definately feels different to the touch! Being that Yorkies go through so many changes throughout achieving adulthood I was curious to know if this meant she would most likely have a silky coat? I know it's hard to tell via internet, but thought I would ask and see. It's not gonna change obviously how I feel about my precious angel (IDC if she was bald) again just a curious question. You guys are awesome and so knowledgeable and am sure have been asked this question a million times, so sorry if I sound like a broken record. lol Thank you
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!