View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
LuluB
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Battle of being Stubborn

So It wasnt long ago that I was saying how Lulu is house trained, how she only had one accident in the house and how she didnt potty much.... WELL... Her true colors shown through yesterday! She peed in this house more times than I can count, and would go to the door and bark and scratch to go out, but just to play. She would wine and cry at the door to come in and pee as soon as her paws hit the tile. What the crap??? She is refusing to pee or poo outside so I am crating and taking her out every 15 mins. She just stands there (leashed) and will not go. SO I put her back in her crate and try again 15 mins later. I am a tad frustrated at what changed all of a sudden... I am pretty darn stubborn my self so if she is trying to battle it out I will win lol. Im just thankful I dont have carpet at this point!
Im guessing the first week I had her was a mix of her being new and sick and now its her true personality shining through... Oh and she is being leashed outside because I am so over her going out to play and not potty, not to mention she makes me climb the hill to get her which is rocks and I fell coming down yesterday and now Im sore.
LuluB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!