View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:52 AM   #4
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyrfette View Post
i use my hand and do her little face in two sections.

when I wash the top of her head I put my one hand just above her eyes and scrub with the other then rinse using my hand as a shield.

when I wash her beard and snout area I also use the same method and I keep a tea towel handy to wipe her face after a rinse.

I use the kitchen hose for the back part of her head but use a cup for the beard area.

this method works well for me and has for years it also helps keep their little face straight so you can avoid getting water in ears and nose.

hope this helps a bit
I guess we yorkie mamas are all alike lol...this is, exactly, what I've been doing too...Apple is a wiggler, but Buzz & Cha Cha are very cooperative...Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon View Post
Maggie, I use Minksheen everywhere except the head and face. Like you, I prefer to use a tearless shampoo in those areas. I massage the Minksheen in up to top of the back of the head and on the ears but that's as far as I go with it.

Bonny
Again, Bonnie, I did the same thing you did w/the Minksheen (up to the back of the head)...I guess I might just keep doing, what I'm doing, but I sure wanted their little head and faces to smell like Minksheen...The earthbath is nice, but doesn't last as long as the fragrance of Minksheen....MS smells yummy!...Thanks Bonnie!
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!