View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:26 AM   #11
melemel10
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by melemel10 View Post
Hello Im new to YT Im also a new parent of a beautiful little girl she is 9 wks old and I have alot of questions.. I got her as a gift so I didnt have time to study up on her.. some of the things ive read tells me about the low blood surgar.. and scares because she sleeps a whole lot and ive only 3 days..should I be wakeing her up to eat so that doesnt happen? how long do they usually sleep? I just feel so lost right now.. I have cats never had a dog so Im pretty nervous and I think she can feel it .. I dont want to do anything that will stress her out so anything advice you all have I will gladly listen
Thank you all for ur kind words of wisdom I will continue to come here for information.. I had read a post that discussed the (Grid).. used in pottytraining does anyone have and info on how that works i couldnt find anything about howto use it We started potty training outside but then got hit with 9 inches of snow last night and think its way to cold for her.. any advice on what to do now.
melemel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!