View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
BeyonceMomma23
Donating YT Addict

Default my aunt saved a pup.

So, I know this isnt about a yorkie but I thought I would share the story. Yesterday my Aunt, Uncle & cousins(6years & 16 months) adopted/rescued an 8 pound black female Shih Tzu & they named her Disney(we are a disney/mickey mouse family) They were told by the family that they got her from that they had found her on the side of the highway & that she was 1. the people were asking $100 for her even though they only had found her, they ended up paying $40. She has very long matted hair & is scared of alot, like nervous. Which is understandable especially if the highway story is true, we will never know for sure. She has taken to Zachary my 6 year old cousin, which I bet he loves, he is so happy to have her & cried because he was so happy when they told him she was coming home with them. Here comes the upsetting part...they took Disney to the vet today & they found out that she is 3 actually(which is fine) & that she has a terrible bacterial infection, so bad that it feels like there is leaves between her skin & her ribs, but they will give her anti-biotics & she should make it & be okay which is great. this is the worst part, they think the poor baby was beaten This broke my heart, the poor baby. I cant understand why or how someone could ever hurt or lay a harmful hand on any animal, they are defenseless & they count on us & thats how you treat them ? NOT OKAY AT ALL. It makes me sick, but she is doing a little better & a little less nervous, but still very nervous, which is normal to be in a total different place with people you dont know. But she hasnt had 1 accident in their house & actually asked to go outside I am praying the baby gets used to them & can live a happy life. I am so happy that they helped her & I know she will be given a TON of love, they are going to give her a happy & amazing life which she most likely never had
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!