View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Pam 19
Yorkie Yakker

Default Yorkie running wild!!! Help!!!

Teppi is 41/2 mo. old. A big part of the time she's fine but it's getting to where there are alot more times that she's just WILD! She is up & on everything, running around everything, chewing on things that she has never touched before, into everything. We're together 24/7 & I love her dearly but it seems like over the past 2 wks she's just gone wild. That's the only word I can think of to describe her. Nothing has changed in her diet except I started giving her pineapple as recommended 5 days ago. She only gets 2 little chunks twice a day. Is she getting a pineapple high? lol I walk her, I play with her. Like I said, nothing has changed but HER ENERGY LEVEL. I know she's a puppy, teething & a terrier. It just seems like something has changed drastically. Does anybody have any advice or encouragement. I can't leave the room for 2 min. without coming back to find her into something. Somebody just tell me this will get better & when. lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!