View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #12
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretegurl View Post
What do you feed him, what vitamins etc...I had to ask... I want all my babies to make it that long and there has to be a secret right?
Congrats to you 17 years...we should all be so lucky!
Well what do i feed zac? everything He loves his food bless him but i dont give him anything expensive to be honest i give him whatever the shop has, i dont give any vitamins or anything like that but now he is a bit stiff i give him joint aid for dogs which is brill.
If i am honest zac over his 17 years has probably had EVERYTHING a dog shouldn't including chocolate, coffee, milk, tea, crisps, biscuits, sweets not to mention the things he has chewed and then eaten like wood, glass, plastic, wallpaper and carpet to name just a few
I have been lucky with him health wise really as he has only been really ill once when he eat a plastic dog toy which caused him to have fits and damaged his liver but after a month on just chicken his liver renewed its self back to normal. He does have an infection that was caused by rhinitis which makes his eye sore and a bit chesty but he is doing fine on his meds and still a happy active boy.
Zac was starved of oxygen when he was born so he is what some would call 'special needs' which i think is probably the secret to zac as his body might be 17 years old but his brain is only 4 months old well he thinks anyway
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!