View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #1
Maddie-Rudy-Mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Confused Heat/False Pregnancy Question

I no nothing about it. I feel so bad that Polly hadn't be spayed yet. She will be 10 months on the 23rd. All my other yorkies and Lucky are fixed. With all that has been going on after hurricane Rita, still have a whole in my roof. My vet that my family has been using for over 30 years that I trust so much, had to have surgery and is still not back to work. Polly is almost done with her cycle and today when I was loving her I felt a bump on her stomach and when I turned her over and it felt mushy around all her tits, like there might be milk in them. Could she have a false pregnancy? Called the vets office and they said it sound like it. I know she is not pregnant, because she has not been outside with out me in our fenced yard and Rudy is fixed. Didn't know if there was something the vet could give her to dry it up. Am going to call the Vet who is seeing Doc's patients in the morning, but thought you all could help. Polly is eating and acting like her self. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!