Thread: Eye Problem?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Eye Problem?

OK, so here's what I'm looking at. In the past 30 minutes or so, Trixie has started acting like there is something wrong w/ her eye(s), one more so that the other. She has them squinted, again, one more than the other. I don't see anything in either of them. We haven't used any cleaner or spray or anything like that today and to the best of my knowledge, she hasn't been conked in the head or anything like that. She isn't acting like they are hurting or anything, no pawing at them or rubbing her head against the couch, and she is still running around like nothing is wrong. I flushed them...both to be safe and get out anything that may be in there.
Anybody got any suggestions? I am going to take my daughter to my mother's house--she is staying there tonight, but I should be back on shortly. Hopefully when I get back, they will be back to normal. If not, I will call my vet, who I think is out of town. I can take her to another vet in the morning, or to the emergency vet tonight if it worsens. Please let me know any input anyone may have and I will check back shortly.

Thanks!
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!