View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
Lucyana1129
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Yorkies come in all shapes, sizes, and colors

I was walking Bentley the other day and I stopped to talk to my neighbor who also has a yorkie. She said something that annoyed me a little bit. She said, "He is so much prettier than Bella. I wanted her to stay black and tan but she turned this ugly grey color." Bentley is still changing so he is still black and tan (though I'm finally starting to see the silver just a little bit). It just annoyed me bc she seems to think that they are supposed to be black and tan and that hers is wrong. I think she's beautiful. I was taken aback that she was unaware that they all change color and that she no longer likes her yorkie bc she isn't what she expected. She is also a little bigger and she doesn't like that either. I guess it just upset me bc Id love Bentley no matter what he looked like or how big he was. It was a very strange and unexpected conversation. I just think people should love them how they are. Would you love your child any less if they weren't exactly what you expected them to be? I sure hope not.
Lucyana1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!