View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #13
teacup0819
♥Luv my Trixie Belle♥
Donating Member

My heart was thumping when I saw this thread...so much so that I had to find and read your last post first. I am so relieved that you found her safe and sound. Your dh is a real hero..out there stopping traffic for her.

Trixie got out once when I wasn't home and no one noticed her sneaking out the front door as they were leaving. I come home from work...call my baby and no answer I then proceeded to call my kids and my dh to see if they had her in the car or something....no one had her. I called my friend/neighbor to see if maybe she had come over to take her for a visit...nope. Now panic set it. My friend comes over...we are looking in every closet, behind every door.....I am outside calling Trixie on the verge of hysterics when my next door neighbor who is home with her newborn infant...comes out and says Trixie is with her. She saw Trixie sitting on my front steps all alone with no one home so she brought her into her house for safe keeping. OMG...what a relief....I bought a safety gate for the front door that night.

My heart is singing for you right now, I am soo happy for you all.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!