View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Interesting, Jim. Thank you for posting this.

I can't really read Winograd's writings on his own site, bc he's too emotionally charged for me - and his emotions somehow get in the way of the content of his articles (for me).

But, in one of Winograd's article links you posted, he did link out to an article he wrote for the Examiner (here) and I thought this was a very well written and informative article! He's a much more powerful writer when he tones down the emotion (maybe he should hire whomever his editor was for the Examiner article ).

This really is concerning. If this concerted effort to defeat Oreo's law is as self-promoting and selfish and repugnant as these articles indicated -- then, I feel the same defeat as when our decisions in D.C. are made upon party lines, rather than upon content. UGH.

This is really disappointing to read, but it's important information.

I hope some of the rescue folks on YT see this, bc it'd be interesting to hear their firsthand account regarding rescuing dogs from shelters.

I'm thinking I'll write some letters to Best Friends, ASPCA etcetera. I wonder what else could be done.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!