Thread: Yay!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 04:48 AM   #1
LuluB
Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth Yay!!!

Ok so I got Lulu a lot later than most get puppies. She was 17 weeks. Her ears were floppy and when i joined here I asked how to get them to stand like the traditional Yorkie is supposed to. People told me I could shave them, tape them, glue them or leave them My hubby and I trimmed her hair last week on her ears.. Didnt do anything LOL. So on Friday I gave her a bath and groomed her myself. I trimmed around her feet and her but and her eyes and just cleaned her up a bit. Well I also tipped her ears (which BTW did NOT make her ears stand LOL). Hubby came home and said it looked ridicules and was a tad upset so I said ok and we shaved her entire ears. It looked cute honestly. She has dark ears and I didnt shave to the skin so it looks pretty normal. Well still with all the hair off her ears never stood. We decided she was fine as a floppy eared pup that it was cute and if we wanted to show we would get another puppy down the road. Well I woke up this morning and got Lulu out of her crate to take her potty and guess what?!?!?! Her ears were standing up!!!! On their own!!! So happy and excited they did it on their own
LuluB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!