View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #46
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandydaniel View Post
JUST TO SET THINGS OFFICIALLY CLEAR.

1) This KELLY LADY Did not send us our papers until almost 4 MONTHS AFTER we took Lola home
2) THE PAPERS SHE SENT US WERE FOR THE COMPLETELY WRONG DOG, A DOG BORN IN AUGUST OF 2008 WHEREAS LOLA WAS "BORN" ON 4/20/2010 ACCORDING TO WHAT KELLY HAD TOLD US AT HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
3) She NEVER and I repeat NEVER sent us money in ANY SHAPE, WAY, OR FORM.

i really apologize for the caps lock but this Kelly lady is really going out of control. No one, and I repeat NO ONE should ever buy a puppy from her. This is specific to those in the Bay Area (SHE SELLS DOGS ONLINE AND AT THE HAPPY-GO-LUCKY BOUTIQUE @ THE GREAT MALL IN MILPITAS).

She says a lot of outrageous technical terms in regards to certain things to make it sound all fancy when at the end of the day, she really doesn't know what the hell she is talking about. She gives shots and prescription medication to her own puppies without a practicing medical license (which is hugely illegal btw). she claimed to that over the phone when I asked her why my puppy came with giardia and coccidiosis and she vehemently responded that there is no way in hell it came from her house because she give all of her dogs vaccination shots before they're sold...

but enough of the specific details. all in all, Kelly and collier ranch should be avoided at all costs when looking to purchase a wonderful yorkshire terrier puppy.

and i scoff at the fact that she "shows" these dogs. there were a bunch of little kids picking up the puppies and handling them in the most scary/risky ways. and no, they didn't sanitize SH!T before they touched the pups. because I didn't either when I picked up Lola...

I'll tell you now that after having Lola in our family, she is really nothing but a bundle of joy.

CLIFF NOTES:

AVOID COLLIER RANCH/KELLY/THE DOGS THAT SHE SELLS INFRONT OF HAPPY-GO-LUCKY BOUTIQUE
I knew that other person was not YOU. Yes, she really is a piece of work...right down to either stealing your avatar or having someone do it and masquerading as you with a slightly different spelling.
She was advising someone on another thread last night to self medicate a pup...sickening.
Thanks for the information!
LOVE the Cliff Notes......rofl
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!