View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #40
smyrfette
Senior Yorkie Talker

well I read a post just under yours and why don't you just be a responsible breeder for once instead of trying to show the greeder you are.

One thing you will learn fast here is the yorkie community is very tight and word of mouth via the internet travels fast.

Why don't you stand up for what is truly right for once this poor lady has gone through hell with her new puppy that should be a time of joy.

I guess my patience string is a tad short as of late sorry everyone for my long winded soap box.

It just rubs me the wrong way since I have a true rescue who would have been dead the next time some greeder tried to breed her again at 3.6lbs and luckily she is in my hands and safe from this awful life.

It sure takes nerve to promote your business at a time like this as someone else for the might $$$ and think we are all stupid too.

Gosh I guess they don't figure that some of us actually make our money in the computer related field.

hugs everyone I will go put myself in the corner on timeout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
You're breeder is for lack of a better word "untruthful". As stated by Lola, send her copy of the lemon laws stand your ground. The breeder is responsible for the vet costs. Contract or not, law overrides contract.

I'm on my way to a dog show, but will be home Sunday evening. PM me with your # and walk you through what you should do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheBest View Post
I got my girls from Collier Ranch Yorkies and these breeders are First Class. I looked long and far and they were the most helpful, cleanest and the most honest and the best quality I found after searching for months. Seriously the best family Yorkie fanciers I ever found. Their dogs and family are gorgeous. To label them anything but Awesome is silly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!