Thread: So sorry...
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
smyrfette
Senior Yorkie Talker

you might want to look up puppia harness's those are really soft material and have a huge selection of patterns.

My yorkie savannah has one of those nylon types you have but i had to get her something to use while I waited for her tirsch exclusiv one and I was not fond of it myself at all but I was so used to my binky's soft leather one which she used to even sleep in at times not wanting it off..lol

My binky had that brand and its made of italian clothing leather and eventually softens up like butter soft and its still in mint condition 11 years later...my cousins shih tzu is now using it.

I chose rolled leather for hers which is just the part that goes over her head only because she's so tiny at 3.6lbs this one had an adjuster on the bottom to make sure I could get it to sit on her breastbone plus the adjuster for girth.

savannah is getting used to the harness but if I have to say she liked it I'd be lying she's never had anything like this but is starting to understand day by day that it means we are about to go out and have fun.
smyrfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!