View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #8
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Well the prof still hasn't let me out of this group, and now I'm stuck doing a 10+ page case study on my own, during my spring break, and the stupid paper is only worth 5%. I wish 5% wasn't so vital to my GPA, I'd just tell them I submitted it, and submit a blank paper that says "my group failed to send me their parts here is what I received" and have a page each with a title on the top. It's not like I can even do my part, because we all agreed, that I'd take their parts and turn it into something worth grades. I don't know how I can do that if I don't have anything.

I'm really upset right now, especially seeing my bf is one of the ones being such a lazy, ignorant, @$!. I'm also really scared cause the prof said he'll only let me out if the group will give me written permission to leave. I feel like they are ignorant enough to not do it.

I've got puppy class with Harley in a few hours and I'm in no mood to train. I'm just so angry that I'm stuck doing this on my spring break when I have a ton of my own work to do, AND they're all doing NOTHING. All I wanted for spring break was some time to train my dog. I don't want to go home, I don't want to go down south, I just want to be caught up on work.

I'm sorry for the complaining, I probably sound like a brat, but I'm stressed out and don't know who to talk to, all my friends are gone for the break, and the bf is still sleeping. I just don't know what to do with myself, this is my worst subject I don't understand it well enough to do the whole thing by myself. This wasn't even supposed to be my group, something went wrong and I ended up with all the leftovers who didn't have a group. The only person I agreed to work with was my bf, cause we usually work well together.

I'm mad enough that I want to drop the course, take a "withdrawn" on my transcript and say the "$500" tuition isn't worth the headache. But then I'd have to do the whole darn course over again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!