View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:39 AM   #2
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuluB View Post
That my 18 week old puppy only pees like 4 times a day? She is eating and drinking normally now. She sleeps with us. Wakes me up 2-3 times in the middle of the night- Take her out, but she doesnt pee. She just wanted to play. Anyhow, she didnt pee before she went to bed. The last time was about 8 and this morning at now almost 8, still hasnt peed. I know for a fact she has not because I have hard wood/ ceramic tile through out my entire house, and she only has access to my kitchen and hall for now. She poos about 2 times a day. Evening and Night. I will say though. When she goes... she REALLY goes. Its a HUGE puddle.
Sounds about the same as my dogs go...puppies go more often than dogs usually...mine #2 x2 daily: after breakfast and dinner and I'd guess they tinkle about 4 times a day at least...huh I'd take her in to see if she has a bladder infection maybe, does her little bladder feel full to you (kinda hard to tell on pups I think) but I'd not worry immediately in the first 12 hours make sure she drinks some water and then see how long it takes before she goes...sometimes puppy's especially really need all the nutrients hydration they can get...but a bladder infection isn't something I'd let slide or risk more than 24 hours...
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!